2 de abril de 2005

E EU J� IA ESQUECENDO: CHEGAMOS EM ABRIL!!! (QUE COISA, HEIN?!!!)

APRIL SKIES

hey honey what you trying to say
as i stand heredon't you walk away
and the world comes tumbling down
hand in hand in a violent life
making love on the edge of a knife
and the world comes tumbling down
and it's hard for me to say
and it's hardfor me to stay
i'm going down to be by myself
i'm going backfor the good of my heal
thand there's one thingi couldnt
dosacrifice myself to you
sacrifice
baby baby i just can't see
just what you mean to mei
take my aim and i fake my words
i'm just your long time curseand
if you walk awayi can't take it
but that's the way that you areand
that's the things that you say
but now you've gone too far
with all the things you say
get back to where you come fromi can't help it
under the april skies
under the april sun
sun grows coldsky gets blackand
you broke me upand now you won't come
backshaking hand, life is deadand a broken heart
and a screaming headunder the april sky

Jesus And the Mary Chain

0 Comments: